Foodie alert! I just threw together a yummy veggie pizza and wanted to share the recipe with you all. Basically, I used all the veggies that I had on hand, plus a spread with a little kick. Feel free to add in other veggies that you enjoy to make it your own!
- 1 piece Whole Wheat Naan
- 3 Tbsp. Eggplant Garlic Spread (mixture from a store bought jar)
- 3 to 4 leaves Romaine lettuce or Spinach, shredded
- 1/4 cup Carrots, shredded
- 4 Grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup Sweet onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses, mixed together
- Extra cheese to sprinkle on for your liking (optional)
- Turn on oven at 350 degrees F.
- Spread out the eggplant garlic mixture on the naan so that the bread is evenly coated.
- Add your lettuce or spinach, carrots, tomatoes and onion on top of the spread.
- Sprinkle with your cheese mixture.
- Place in the oven for 11 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with a little more cheese if needed and place under the broiler at 500 degrees F for approximately 2 more minutes to make it a little crispy on top.
Total time: 17 minutes
Serves: 1 (You could easily make more of these pizzas at one time, but I just happened to be making lunch for myself!)